Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company’s strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -Compensation & Benefits:
Contributes to the effectiveness of the people strategy by ensuring that the company's pay structures and benefits plans are competitive, well-designed and managed to attract, engage and retain a quality workforce.
Oversees and monitors personnel cost-effectiveness throughout our organisation.
HR Control Staff (Maternity Leave)
Within the HR Control office, under the supervision of the HR Financial Control Manager, this team is responsible for ensuring excellence in taking under control the personnel cost, for retrieving and processing data by comparing actual and forecast budget and using specific procedures and tools
· Coordinate budget and forecast process of the regional entities: get in touch with local HR and Finance
· Receive hirings and organizational changes planning from Regions
· Consolidate and analyze data received from different Countries
· Prepare monthly reports and executive summaries (e.g. personnel cost, turnover, stores' productivity and other indicators)
· Provide ad hoc consolidated data and analysis to Top Management
· University degree in Economics
· Experience in HR Control (1-2 years) preferred
· Previous experience in people management appreciated
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Strong attention to details
· High discretion due to the management of sensitive information
· Ability to work to stringent deadlines
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Excellent English communication skills
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.