Job Family Group Description - Finance:
Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration.
Job Family Description -Business Analysis and Controlling:
Ensures the development and implementation of financial controlling standards and processes. Supports our business by performing financial analysis. Participates in closing budgets and accounts procedures.
Sub-Job Family Description - Controlling:
Conducts consistent financial planning, forecasting and analysis activities to ensure consolidated reporting and support our management in business decisions-making.
Corporate & Industrial Activities Controlling Specialist
The Corporate & Industrial Activities Controlling Specialist, under the supervision of the Controller Corporate & Industrial Activities, will manage monthly reports and financial analysis, ensuring the KPIs definition for specific Business Areas. He/she will build up strong working relationship with the Line.
· Ensure accurate monthly reporting in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes
· Prepare focused analysis for specific business areas (for example: inventory, account receivable, working capital)
· Prepare detailed analysis and specific control reports to support the business
· Define and share KPIs for the entire operations process to oversee and compare the different business areas
· Analyze the profit margin, variances and deviations
· Develop new analysis and improve the existing ones through a wide range of databases and information technology tools.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
· 3/5 years of experience in the role in a big industrial environment
· Fluent in English
· Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro)
· Knowledge of Stealth and AS400
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools is a plus
· Precision and analytical problem solving skills
· Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
· Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.