The candidate will be involved in all activities of the Visual Merchandising team.
· Develop strong up to date knowledge of trends and moods
· Assist with special project related to Visual Merchandising
· Ensuring that merchandising guidelines are followed:In Store display, lay out, density and rules, Mannequin displays, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation
· Work within merchandising guidelines in order to balance creative image with optimization of retail densities across all categories
· Ad hoc duties as assigned
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· 2 years previous experience in a VM role within fashion retail companies
· Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate fashion trends.
· Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus
· Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
· Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.