He/She will have the opportunity to learn about being a Merchandiser at Gucci and will be involved in all the activities of the WW Retail Merchandising team in charge of Silk and Soft Accessories.
Support the WW Retail Merchandising team in:
· Consolidating inputs coming from regions/channels on market trends and competitors
· Focus on the category of Silk and Soft Accessories, including Hat and Gloves
· Defining master orders and key assortment by region/channel
· Executing merchandise assortment by region /channel
· Generating sales reports
· Conducting data analysis
· Monitoring month of supply and slow movers
· Organizing and delivering presentations
· Supporting regions/channels
· Ongoing studies in business management, majoring in business administration or marketing (work experience)
· Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as a plus
· Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for Retail Merchandising
· Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
· Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas
· Excellent communication skills
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
LUXURY GOODS INTERNATIONAL S.A.