The overall role of the Outlet Retail Merchandising Assistant is to support the team in monitoring and optimizing sales, maintaining balance between regular merchandise and special production, while maintaining coherence in the brand image and standards of excellence.
· Strictly monitor the inventory and define monthly sales target by department/product in collaboration with regional retail teams
· Monitor the balance between regular merchandise and special production sales, plan target and product push by store – based on specific needs - to rebalance product mix based on stock available and maximize sales
· Stock monitoring to keep under control slow movers and define actions
· Monitoring sales of regular merchandise in the outlet channel to promptly identify future development opportunities
· Contact with regional and local buying team
· Continuous interaction and collaboration with other departments and functions
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business
· 2/3 years of experience in merchandising or buying departments
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficiency in excel, word, power point
· Precise and detail oriented
· Fluent in English
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.