The MIS Process Improvement & Planning Specialist will support in the identification of improvement and IT transformation activities related to MIS services, projects and underlying processes, in line with the Business imperatives and the MIS Strategy.
Support the coordination of the activities to collect and monitor the overall MIS Strategy and MIS Roadmap, supervising the periodical overall plan review Collaborate to establish Review & Improvement actions Register, review and prioritize improvement opportunities in the CSI register Organize and participate to the “Review” meetings to ensure that relevant reports are analyzed and improvement opportunities are identified Propose proactively improvement actions/initiatives/methods and foster their implementation Conduct internal audits at planned intervals, to determine whether MIS Services, Projects and Processes are managed efficiently, effectively and in accordance with established policy Collaborate to the preparation of the IT Steering Committee and other strategical meetings/documents in cooperation with the other IT Areas and review it to ensure the quality and consistency Provide the PMO & Governance all the required measures Prepares executive analysis for MIS Direction Conduct customer surveys at planned intervals based on a representative sample of the customers and users of the services Ensure that the results of customer surveys are analyzed and reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement Collaborate in the coordination of the harmonization of the MIS Department objectives in order to ensure the alignment with the MIS Strategy Support the IT Transformation Program in order to improve MIS attitude to innovation If appointed as Subject Matter Expert Junior, participate to the key Gucci business initiatives, fostering the implementation of new processes, maximizing the business objectives and ensuring the expected quality
· Master’s degree in economics or engineering
· 3 + years of experience within organization part of larger company
· Ability to manage multiple service in a multi-tasking environment
· Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
· Capacity to prioritize workload and tasks
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
· Strong relationships building attitude
· Experience in Fashion/Luxury field, Shoe and Leather Goods Production and Supply Chain could be a plus
· English Language: intermediate Level
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.