The Consumer Insights and Analytics Specialist will be part of the Consumer Analytics & Insights team within the Brand and Consumer Marketing department.
To provide accurate, relevant and actionable insights on a regular basis to a variety of stakeholders, both at corporate as well as at regional level.
· Perform and distribute periodical consumer management reports and dashboards, monitoring consumer KPIs (i.e. acquisition, retention, reactivation, data capture, demographic insights, etc.)
· Provide to top executives and regional management consumers trends and analysis.
· Support on targeting definition for marketing activities, i.e. direct marketing campaigns, retail events, clienteling programs, providing suggestions and guidelines to regional teams.
· Measure and analyze return and effectiveness of marketing activities, i.e. run ROI analysis for direct marketing, special projects etc.
· Support regional counterparts in achieving their objectives and monitor KPIs.
· Work cross functionally with other company areas to develop ad hoc analysis on specific projects.
· Support the evolution of company analytics capabilities and tools, developing new reports and enhancing existing tools.
· Successful studies in marketing, economy or business related disciplines
· Around 2/3 years’ working experience preferable in marketing or retail in a similar role. Nice to have an omnichannel client knowledge
· Excellent analytical abilities and attention to details
· Business acumen
· Fluent in both oral & written English
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Knowledge of CRM Business Intelligence and analytics tools is recommended (i.e. MicroStrategy, Tableau, BO, etc.)
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics is a plus
· Experience and knowledge on communication and presentation skills, problem solving capacities
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Willing to integrate into company culture and support the team in daily tasks and reaching the objectives of the area
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.