Requisition ID: 1805682424W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For our consumer segment, Johnson&Johnson S.P.A, we are looking for candidates to be hired as Technical Project Associate to provide support to the Feminine Care Category. Within the R&D Product function the Technical Project Associate will support New Product Development and New Product Introduction activity appropriate to achieving an assured supply products and processes
• Partner with the plant to successfully execute transfer of global external sanitary protection technologies
• Support global R&D on investigation and processes review or help to develop basic processes according plant equipment
• Help with planning and organization of projects, targets and problem resolution methods
• Use technical knowledge and expertise to assess output produced by subordinate then make sound recommendations and to provide technical reports
• Use scientific and technical knowledge to support claims and business case
• Work independently to draft in methodologies, processes and claims wording
• Provide technical guidance for project teams
• Participate in cross-functional project teams
· University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or Pharmacy
· First professional experience in technology development (1-5 years working experience)
· Good experience in Project & Stakeholder Management
· Ability to work independently in cross-functional teams
· Good communication skills are key to the role in working with international team, plant and other internal or external partners
· Ability to translate insights into products / processes
· Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage complexity
· Good understanding to prioritize high volume of work focusing on a strong sense of urgency, combined to an efficient working style
· Fluent in English; French basis would be well liked
· Collaborates effectively with project members following priorities, checkpoints and timelines in support of objective.
· Experience with regulatory environment, literature and patent searches is preferred
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)