Requisition ID: 1805656216W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
J&J Consumer is the world’s premier consumer health company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC (Over the Counter) and consumer healthcare products and services.
Johnson & Johnson Spa (Santa Palomba – Pomezia) is looking for an Internship (6 months) for the Italian J&J Consumer and Pharma Logistic Organization that is responsible to enhance a Superior Service to Customers and Improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty.
The resource will closely work with other Department, such as Customer Service, Regulatory, Marketing, Quality & Compliance and with other Consumer Plant within the EMEA Region.
The chosen candidate will support the tutor in the following activities:
- Supervise all processes in the Inbounds from J&J Plants (both in Italy, and in UE)
- Stock and shipping activities
- Supervise the Pharma Presales activities
- Co-packing production and final distribution to customers
- Logistics projects in which he/her will be involved