A Spa Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Spa & Health Club Manager with operations, managing and training the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving personal sales revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
A Spa Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Spa & Health Club Manager with operations, managing & training the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving personal sales revenue targets.
Our beauty treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and a range of other treatments.
A Health Club and Spa Supervisor will also be required to help achieve team revenue targets and manage customer feedback.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with managing operations
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
· Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
· Ensure team works to meeting department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
· Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Liaise with other hotel departments
· Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
· Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
· Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
· Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
· Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Spa Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. We are looking for a Spa Supervisor who will provide her Diploma as Technical Supervisor (Responsabile Tecnico). It is required a diploma of aesthetics school (3 years – 900 hours per year) with current aesthetics license and certification.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· A minimum of one year of previous experience within the Luxury Hotels or two years within the beauty/spa industry.
· Supervisory experience within the leisure sector
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Experience working in the Luxury spa industry
· Experience supervising a beauty therapist team
· Relevant qualifications for the role
· Positive attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Relevant qualifications
· Passion for Customer Service and ability to close a sale
· Ability to meet financial targets
· Relevant experience within the Hotel/Resorts Spa industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!