Description de l'offre
Milan; Rivalta di Torino (TO), Cameri (NO), Noventa di Piave (VE), Massa, Florence, Bari, Brindisi, Casavatore (NA), Pomigliano D'Arco (NA), Vibo Valentia
Corporate Human Resources
GE's interns are our future leaders. It's how we get to know you and how you get to know us.
At GE, you'll do real work with real business leaders in an atmosphere that will challenge you and support your development.
The Internship in GE is a great opportunity for Students who want to be part of a leading company in technology and innovation.
In you Thesis Project/Curricular Internship you will be guided by structured goals & objectives and will have responsibility to deliver on inspiring projects. We will support you throughout the months to ensure you make the best of your GE experience.
You will be assigned to a GE Business in a specific Project in one of the following disciplines:
· Engineering (Research&Development/Design)
· Global Supply Chain (Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Lean, Sourcing..)
· Project/Program Management
· Digital Internships for this functions are available in the following locations & business:
· Baker Hughes a GE Company: Florence, Bari, Massa, Casavatore (NA), Talamona
· Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business: Rivalta di Torino (TO), Cameri (NO), Pomigliano D’Arco (NA), Brindisi
· GE Power: Milan Area, Noventa di Piave (VE)
· GE Renewable Energy: Milan
· GE Healthcare: Milan
· GE Digital: Milan This position will be covered for a variable period (depending on the University requirements).
Please not that there is no open position yet but we may/will offer it in the future. Currently we are gathering potential candidates who would be interested in this role.
· Enrolled at Bachelor or Master Degree in the following disciplines: Engineering (Mechanical, Space, Management/ Industrial, Electronic, Electrical, Energy, Computer, Telecommunications, Biomedical, Mathematical, Chemical, Civil or equivalent ones); Economics/Business Administration, Law, Political Sciences, Psychology. Other backgrounds might be applicable depending on the project
· Academic Excellence
· A good knowledge of English is mandatory; a Good knowledge of Italian could be required depending on the project;
· Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
· Passion for technology;
· EU Work Permit.
· Team player;
· Process oriented;
· Curious, flexible and open minded;
· An experience abroad (study or work) will be considered as a plus.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are looking for the next generation of pioneers, problem solvers, and dreamers to join a legacy of leadership.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .