ENGIE Services Belux (Axima, Cofely Services and Fabricom and their subsidiaries) is looking for a Legal Counsel to join the legal team based in Brussels, reporting to the General Counsel ENGIE Services Belux.
Your main responsibilities will include
· analyzing (public and private) tender documents and providing hands-on advice
· negotiating and drafting all sorts of commercial contracts (construction agreements, maintenance agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements,...)
· providing practical legal advice on a large scope of legal questions related to all ENGIE Services Belux activities (commercial law, company law, contract law, public procurement law, PPP,…)
· following up national and international litigation in which ENGIE Services Belux is involved
Do you possess the following competences & talents? Then you are the UPtimist we are looking for!
· you hold a master diploma in Law
· you have 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably as a lawyer or in-house counsel in an international environment
· a demonstrated history of working in the construction or energy industry will definitely be considered as a plus
· you show a talent and interest for negotiating complex contracts and transactions
· you are able to collaborate with outside legal counsels
· you are business and client oriented
· you have strong communication and relational skills, a mature attitude and you are committed to high ethical standards
· you are proactive, positive, pragmatic and open-minded
· you are assertive, self-confident and a true team player, and at the same time you are able to work autonomously
· you are prepared to travel for a limited period of time
· you are fluent in Dutch, English and French, both spoken and written
ENGIE aims to be the world leader in the zero-carbon transition for companies and local authorities. ENGIE Services Belux is leading in this transition in Belgium and Luxemburg, has a unique expertise in client solutions and complex infrastructures and is specializing in high added-value and integrated solutions “as a service”.
What's in it for you?
The role of Legal Counsel within the team of ENGIE Services Belux offers a unique opportunity to be closely involved in a variety of projects focusing on the energy transition in Belgium and the rest of the world.
You will be offered a motivating and attractive remuneration package in accordance with your seniority and experience. On top of that you will be able to enjoy some nice facilities at your work place in Brussels (such as fitness and several restaurants) and after a settling-in period you will be given the possibility to work@home.
Your HR contact: Stéphanie Limberopoulos
Workplace: ENGIE Tower Brussels
· Posting Date: May 22, 2020