Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Italy
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Castelguelfo
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding VM standards by ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European Visual Merchandising direction for both brands in the assigned door.
· Ensure door complies with European standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers.
· Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication (if applicable).
· In charge of creating clear Shop–In-Shops to emphasize category presentation.
· Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
· Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly.
· Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards.
· Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system (when applicable).
· Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with marketing department.
· Support further duties as requested by the VM Manager.
· Support in all other store routine tasks when needed and according to level of VM hours planned for the store.
· Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames.
· Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages.
· Sr Visual Merchandising Manager
· Regional and Visual Merchandising Manager.
· Visual Merchandising Training & Projects.
· Cluster team including:
· Omni Channel team
· District and Store Managers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· English knowledge and local language
· Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
· Geographical mobility across the cluster
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
· 1 year dedicated VM experience