Description de l'offre
Ingegneria Impiantistica - Supplier Quality Engineer
· Data inizio
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
The SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER will be the technician liaison between the quality department, product engineering, manufacturing, Program management, purchasing and our supply base. In this role, the Supplier Quality Engineer will work with the suppliers with the aftermarkets business to resolve suppliers-manufacturing issues, implement and monitor advanced quality planning systems.
The SQE ENGINEER will maintain communication with assigned customers
Reports to: quality plant manager
Job Description and main Task Management:
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination and continuous improvement.
- Reviewing supplier manufacturing process and quality systems.
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non conformaces.
- Working with given Problem/Focus Suppliers to improve quality performance and verify the effectiveness of the actions.
Crisis Supplier Management through on-site involvement, effective communication & collaborative and method-based problem solving
- Managing supplier part approval (PPAP) to completion initially and with every engineering change
- Drive Zero Defect mentality within the supply bas
As CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER
- Maintain communication with assigned customers
- Managing problem solving activity (8-D) definition reporting and implementation together with an interfunctional teams
- Lead escort for customer visits, audits, PPAP reviews and more.
- Track and report status of open issues to central quality and plant manager
- Minimum of 3 years industry -related experience, preferred in the same roles within automotive company.
- Certified for ANFIAs process Auditing and/or VDA 6.3 Process Auditing
- Knowledge of APQP , PPAP, FMEA
- Knowledge of the SPC (statistic process control) principles
- Ability to diagnose and root-cause technical and process issues
- Knowledge of various quality methods/tools like 8D, 5 Whys, Ishikawa, Pareto analysis, six sigma, Fmea, PPAP,
- Demonstrated Knowledge in geometric design and tolerance
- Demonstrated knowledg
Supplier Quality Engineer - Settore industriale: INDUSTRIA METALMECCANICA
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time
CCNL: metalmeccanico industria