Description de l'offre
Finanza / Contabilità - Controller - Controllo di Gestione
· Data inizio
Adecco Italy Spa is currently recruiting for Prometeon Tyre Group – Pirelli Industrial a:
Controlling Specialist – Internship
Prometeon Tyre Group, formerly Pirelli Industrial, is the company head of the group that manufactures and commercializes Truck, Bus, Agro and OTR Pirelli tyres under license. 4 factories (2 in Brazil, 1 in Egypt and 1 in Turkey) make up the Group's production structure and 2 R&D centers in Milan and Santo Andrè (Brazil), represent the heart of the product portfolio innovation. Over 7,000 people work in the Prometeon Group, which until March 2017 operated within the Pirelli Group, and it is present in over 160 countries around the world. On April 13th, 2017, the main company shareholder, TP Industrial Holding, announced the integration of Pirelli's Industrial activities with the Aeolus group. The operation - subject to the approval of the relevant authorities - will lead to the creation of the world's first producer entirely dedicated to Industrial tyres and the fourth largest in the world in terms of production capacity in this segment.
The candidate will join the Administration, Finance & Control department and he/she will be involved in the following activities:
· Consolidation of data coming from different units for the preparation of actual/forecast reports
· Gap analysis of operating results vs budget/forecast targets
· Analysis of results through segmentation between different cluster (region/sales channel/product)
· Detection of critical areas and suggestion of actions to improve the results
· Implementation of a continuous numbers reviewing process, in collaboration with different functions
· Master's Degree in Economics (Major in Administration, Finance and Control is a plus)
· Excellent analysis skills and critical thinking when processing numbers
· Strong knowledge of MsOffice, especially MsEx
I CV ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all'azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un'eventuale assunzione.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a registrarsi su www.adecco.it , dando il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, ai sensi della normativa vigente sulla privacy.
Un facsimile di domanda di candidatura, comprensivo di informativa sulla privacy (art. 9, comma 3, D.Lgs. 276/03), è presente al seguente indirizzo https://www.adecco.it/privacy-policy/informativa-sulla-privacy-dei-dati-dei-candidati
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time