Affari Legali / Avvocati - Impiegato Ufficio Legale
· Data fine lavoro
· Data inizio
Adecco Italia S.p.A. is looking on behalf of European Asylum Support Office
The Caseworker will be working in one of the Offices located in Italy and will be responsible for several tasks.
The Caseworker’s responsibilities will vary based on the structure and the work organisation of the Office where successful candidates will be deployed.
1. Work as a member of an international team of experts on the processing of applications for international protection, following the relevant Working Instructions and EU asylum acquis;
2. Support on the registration and file preparation of the asylum applications;
3. Conduct research on Country of Origin Information (COI) and draft subsequent report;
4. Scheduling, organising and providing administrative assistance in the preparation of meetings including the preparation of documents and dossiers;
5. Providing administrative support in the activities of the Office;
6. Drafting asylum related documents, templates, minutes and reports following instructions from the manager of the Office;
7. Records management based on already existing internal tools and databases;
8. Managing and archiving correspondence regarding the related area of activities;
9. Contribute to develop and maintain the network with key stakeholders involved in the asylum system;
10. Providing support to other administrative-related tasks required.
WE LOOK FOR
1. A level of education which corresponds to Completed university studies in Law, Political Science, International Relations;
2. Have a thorough knowledge of Italian and English language;
3. Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and procedures, with particular attention to asylum related aspects.
4. Flexibility to be moved from one location to another during employment, working with supervision, delivering the required workload on a daily basis and with strict deadlines.
Il will be considered as a plus Previous relevant professional experience in similar tasks; specifically in the field of international protection;
And in processing applications for international protection;
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM
• Candidates are required to submit their applications using the Europass CV duly filled in English.
For more details about the vacancy please go to this link:
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Italiano: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Word Processor - Elaborazione testi - Word, livello Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time