Description de l'offre
Plan and organise the engineering department as preventive maintenance, routine maintenance, breakdown complaint, installation and replacement of electro mechanical equipment for the property in order to achieve the targets. Advise Engineering Supervisor on day to day operations/defects through worksheet and verbally.
• Maintains repairs and attends to routine and planned maintenance, requests, LV panels, emergency system, portable equipment’s and all types of electromechanical
machinery and equipment.
• Carries out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
• Checks the panels, loops, cables for any danger and rectifies them immediately.
• Uses proper, safe and insulated electrical tools for any maintenance jobs.
• Uses proper warning sign boards around the work area as a precaution.
• Carries out the Engineering policies as lay down by the management.
• Ensures purchased goods are as requested and quality is acceptable.
• Familiarises himself with the total layout of the building with regards to safety aspects.
• Maintains and tests fire panel, fire pumps, etc.
• Operates Audi. Video and TV equipment as requested.
• Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Programs.
• Complies with Hotel’s Health and Safety, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety Policy.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Technical & Maintenance
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in 4 or 5 star hotel
• Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
• The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
• Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.