Apprendista Technical Service Specialist
Abbott's Diagnostics Division is looking for a Apprendista Technical Service Specialist for Puglia (Lecce and surroundings) region (field based).
Primary objective of the position
The Apprendista Technical Service Specialist is responsible for performing planned maintenance activities, hardware and software upgrades (TSBs) and for back up first line level one service and assisting with installations and deinstallations..
- Provides first line service to Abbott Ambassadors (service interventions requiring less than 4 hours labor time)
- Schedules and perform planned maintenance (PM) activities
- Assists with instrument installations and deinstallations
Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), service key performance indicators achievement and economic growth and profitability per district.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required
- Degree as Mechanical/Electrical/Biomedical/Biotechnology/Clinical Engineer.
Requirements / Work experience
- First Experience in a similar position
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically lab staff
- Technical expert for product line responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software
Puglia (Lecce and surroundings)
JOB FAMILY:Support Services
LOCATION:Italy : Remote
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable