For our Building Products Business Unit located in Vittuone (MI), we are looking for a Controlling Department Internship, who will be part of the Controlling team for the verification of costs and strategies of the business and budget management.
In this role, you will responsible for:
- Supports analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions;
- Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers;
- Works with the management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends;
- Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
For this role, we request:
- A fresh graduated student in Management Engineering or Economic Degree (Bachelor or Master);
- A good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- A good knowledge of MS Office;
- A team player and proactive person.
Let's write the future together!
For further information contact Antonietta Palmieri, Integrated Talent Team
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Business Unit Building Products
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.