Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai !
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
What you'll do
· Develop fast, reliable and most importantly, fun online features in collaboration with gameplay and design teams;
· Understand existing functions, suggest and develop improvements with the goal of bringing the best online experience to our players;
· Collaborate daily with a variety of production and support teams;
· Resolve online and network bugs;
· Document your work.
What you'll bring
· A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
· 3+ years of proven experience as a web developer or similar role in the industry.
· Experience with online frameworks, services and network optimization;
· Experience developing online features that interact with Xbox Live or Playstation Network is an asset;
· Experience as part of a team that has shipped an online game is an asset;
· Experience with services like AWS, Docker or Azure is an asset;
· Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of quality and vision of the game;
· You are creative and thirsty for innovation.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes