About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
· Support in day-to- day ecommerce and onsite campaign operations.
· Assist with inventory and sales reporting
· Download and organize assets from various locations to upload on collectible stores in marketplace
· Work with external agency and internal team to implement changes and new features on sites
· Manage online product catalog, add new items and maintain database
· General administrative assistance as required
· A student majoring in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
· Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Preferred but not required)
· Strong attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Preferably working 3 days a week.