The B2B Pricing and Business Support Team seeks to appoint an Admin Business Analyst!
B2B Department Activities:
· You will conduct pricing and margin analysis on B2B segments, with special focus on Mining
· Evaluate trends and competitor pricing within the B2B market space
· Run monthly pricing analysis for all customers to identify and explain any variance.
· Conduct monthly analysis of the B2B Profit and loss account including operational expenditure as well as GMVC
· Maintain transfer pricing within the various B2B pricing tools with specific emphasis on GT and Resellers offer tools.
· Maintain and update all GMVE pricing calculators used by B2B to determine expected GMVE on potential sales offers.
· Providing accurate investment orders on SAP, track, control and close open purchase orders (PO's) in SAP and Optima.
· Provide effective feedback and support to the sales team regarding processes
· Processing debit and credit notes as well as manage customers on credit hold
· Ensure meeting minutes and business reviews are uploaded on SALSA, participation on chats with the chatter tool, use of SALSA statistics.
· Assist and support new and existing sales teams in the operation of SALSA
· Compile analysis of forecasted volumes versus projected sales.
· Ensure weekly interaction with the mining teams regarding divisional performance and reporting and report to the Mining divisional Manager.
· Create Mining sales orders in the event of problems experienced with the E-Fuel ordering tool.
· You will be responsible for billing Mining LCO upliftment’s to ensure that orders are receipted and closed on the EDI system.
· Analyze GR55 and process month-end journal entries on Docuware in relation to cost re-allocations between B2B and Specialties, ISP recoveries and FMS accruals.
· Create PO’s, including bulk PO’s, on Optima (familiarity with Optima will be an advantage).
· To perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as required by the B2B team.
· Participate in various B2B projects HSEQ:
· You will ensure constant adherence and compliance to company HSEQ and security standard, local by-laws, standard and legislation.
· Report at least one near per month.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Sales general responsibilities, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Trading Front Office
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD