Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
TJX is seeking a dynamic nursing professional who has proven experience in occupational health and case management who thrives on rolling up their sleeves and being hands-on to join our Distribution Center (DC) team in a high visibility capacity.
· Compliance with state, local and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration rules and regulations.
· Manage the worker's compensation expenses through the development, implementation and maintenance of medical management programs within the distribution center.
· Reviews all first reports of injury; ensures that appropriate reports are distributed.
· Communicates and maintains working relationship with Associates, medical providers, treating physicians, insurance carriers and corporate partners.
· Conducts specific medical evaluations, drug tests and post-job offer health assessments.
· Responsible for case management of all medical leaves.
· Supports Safety and Wellness programs.
· BS Degree in Nursing, LPNs will be considered, experience considered in lieu of degree
· Minimum of 3 plus years Occupational Health experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing setting
· Strong knowledge of occupational health principles
· Prior experience managing worker's compensation, medical leave cases and wellness programs
· Must be certified in CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens
· Must be willing to work a flexibile schedule which includes being on-call for consultations most of which can be rectified via telephone
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Charlotte || NC || TJ Maxx
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Compliance, Garment, Apparel, Retail, Fashion, Legal