Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX family that includes TK Maxx, Homesense in the UK and TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense across the US and Canada. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Our European Central Store Operations Team in Watford is currently looking for a Store Operations Coordinator to support our stores across 6 different countries in Europe, including Germany and Austria.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for retail to work in an international and bilingual, fast paced environment.
The Store Operations Coordinator will provide customer centric operational services for our store and field teams in Europe, meeting Service Level Agreements and acting as advocate of best practice in support of the Company’s goals, objectives, culture and values.
Key Responsibilities will be:
· Be the point of contact for internal customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with clearly and in the most helpful, customer focused way.
· Assess customer requirements and aim to resolve queries first time whenever possible or escalate to the Helpdesk Team Leader or relevant Business Partner as appropriate.
· Work within the continuous improvement culture of the business by looking for ways to improve and simplify processes and procedures.
· Update and maintain our system records, work in partnership and collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure both Store Operations and business goals are being achieved.
· Build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure that all communications from European Central Store Operations are translated and proof-read consistently and simple to understand, with a common tone of voice.
Key requirements for this role are:
· English (Business) and fluency in Germany.
· Previous experience in retail environment is desirable.
· Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
· Competent IT skills and ideally experience of using Service Now (or similar), Outlook and Microsoft programs.
· High attention to detail and the ability to interpret data.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
The working week will be Monday to Friday with occasional cover on Saturdays.
Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and / or sexual orientation.
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Operations, Retail, Technology