🔍Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
📅 4746Total Views
📅 190000IARequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job Title : Designer
· Business Segment : þ Subsea
· Location : þ Chennai
· Type of Position (Tick as Appropriate) : þ Temporary
· Duration of Requirement (if Temporary) : 1 yr
· Job Purpose :
· Strong and handful experience on Autodesk Inventor software / other 3D CAD software.
· Good knowledge in GD & T – mandatory
· Ability to generate complex 3D model and its fabrication drawings.
· Ability to read, interpret and prepare structural model and drawings.
· Project : Subsea Projects
· Role : Structural Designer
· Typical Job Group Code : F2
· Reporting Lines
· Functionally Reports to : Subsea Structure section head
· Operationally Reports to : 3D lead designer
· Directly Supervises : Nil
· Key Interactions : With Section head / Lead engineer
· Profile (Skills & Qualifications)
· Must have :
· Diploma or Engineering degree
· 3-5 years of experience
· Autodesk Inventor/ SolidWorks/ UniGraphix
· Good knowledge in GD&T
· Nice to have :
· Generate complex 3D models and its fabrication drawings
· Main Accountabilities : Generation of 3D inventor models and fabrication drawings, Good knowledge in GD&T, Read, interpret and prepare structural model and drawings, anticipate the potential clashes in model.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.