🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 6454Total Views
📅 180000WGRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Company: Technip Italy
Job Title: Advanced Process Control Engineer
Location: TPIT Rome – Engineering Department – ASE Section
WILL BE CONSIDERATED ONLY CANDIDATE FOR A LOCAL CONTRACT
Short Job Summary:
The candidate will work in the Advanced Systems Engineer (ASE) Section that is in charge of the detailed design, test and commissioning of complex and advanced regulatory process control strategies, and the management of the supply and commissioning of advanced process control and optimization systems. The candidate will be involved in all phases of FEED (Front End Engineering Design) and EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Projects.
· Hierarchically report to the ASE Section Head
· Key interactions are with;
· Internally: Project teams, Process dept., Engineering dept. (mainly Instrumentation and Automation, Machinery, Heaters and Boilers and Electrical Sections), Procurement dept., and Planning dept..
· Externally: Clients (technical specialists), Vendors (technical specialists).
The role and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Study of process operation and process control requirements and definition of suitable complex and advanced regulatory control strategies to be implemented at DCS.
· Definition of advanced process control strategies based on process operation and optimization targets.
· Provide technical assistance during the testing phase of complex and advanced regulatory control strategies at vendors' workshops and during testing and commissioning at site.
· Timely and qualitative preparation of technical specifications and requisitions for Advanced Process Control systems in coordination with other disciplines.
· Technical evaluation of bids to ensure that contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers.
· Ensure proper communication with vendors and technical follow up of the orders.
· Ensure proper communication with Process Department and other engineering disciplines (e.g. Instrumentation and Automation, Machinery, Heaters and Boilers, Electrical) for management of interfaces.
· Adhere to the committed man-hours and budget.
· Ensure timely reporting on engineering and requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer (if any) and to the Section Head.
· Meet Quality and HSE objectives of the project.
· Interface with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineering employees.
· Chemical Engineering Degree
· Knowledge of process units design and operation, with at least 3 years of experience in process design
· Knowledge of traditional Process Control
· Knowledge of Instrumentation and Automation
· Knowledge of English
· Computer literate
· Capability to perform its work on time with the required quality level
· Communication skills and team spirit
Nice to have:Knowledge Advanced Regulatory Control and Model Predictive Control.