WE'RE LOOKING FORAccount Manager - Chemical & Monitoring Solutions_Balkans
Employment typeRegular / Permanent
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or a scientific background
- At least 3+ years in Water Treatment market.
-Valid Driver's License.
-Willingness to travel frequently (60% - 70% of the time) within his territory of responsibility.
- Sales experience in the water treatment business HPI/CPI and middle market.
- A great passion for selling and challenge.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- Candidate should have a proven sales record or show that he/she has the attitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- The candidate must have personality traits that include integrity, tenacity, perseverance, empathy, resilience.
- Must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be entrepreneurial.
- Must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be willing to be a team player and to handle projects.
What will you be doing?
The Account Manager for Balkans region is responsible for the effective and profitable Sales and Business management of assigned territory and customer accounts.
- Primarily focused on managing the territory with a high growth attitude toward revenues and margin .
- Territory of responsibility: Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Greece.
- Works with current distributors and customers and support them to provide value & meet service needs in the new refineries contract at LNB (Bulgaria) and Helpe (Greece)
- Is able to work under Plan and Forecast rhythm to give the right track of business behavior of his territory
- Participates in plant visits, observe instruments, and obtain information and analyzes/interpret results and reports any corrective actions to the customer.
- Being able to have both Economic and Technical Sales approach and to deal with complex matrix organization in his customers.
- Effectively coordinates relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other internal functions.
- Documentation of observations at plant visits updates and contributes final reports intended for an internal audience.
- Is able to effectively manage time and budget and expense parameters.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Send to a Friend
E-mail this job ad to your friend(s) by adding their e-mail address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient e-mail address with a comma.
Recipient e-mail address (or addresses):
Your first name:
Your last name:
Select the language the e-mail should be sent in.
This job opening is already listed as one of your interests. You cannot add the same job opening to your list of interests more than one time.
To see your list of interests, navigate to the Application Status tab within My Profile
Log In Cancel OK
CAREERS SITE SUEZ GROUP
ready for the Resource Revolution