You will join the Communication team in charge of orchestrating communication actions for the Global Banking Services Unit, Finance, Risk, and Market Data (FRM) teams.
Your day-to-day missions
• Realization and development of the FRM communication strategy
• In charge of the internal social network: Design improvement, content creation
• Participation in change management: implementation of new collaborative tools
• Organization of internal events
• Collaboration with international teams on the implementation of communication actions (Great Place To Work)
• Very vibrant position, many challenges for you to meet
• Team and project on a human scale, sense of mutual support, high level of skills
What if it was you ?
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree specialized in Business Administration, Innovation or Communication.
A first experience in Communication is an asset.
You are fluent in English and French.
• MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Sensitivity on the themes of innovation and start-ups
• Editorial and graphic skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator ...)
• Mastery of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, website)
• Curious : you are strongly interested in the banking sector and technology
• Fast learner: you are able to own over your work quickly
• Proactive: you feel comfortable taking initiatives
• Flexible: you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities
• Organized and paying attention to details
*All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
If you're into the following challenges: digital, energy transition, diversity/inclusion and you would like to get involved in building the future, you've come to the right place. We are looking for team players, invested people who are able to bring ideas and express their opinions.
Are you looking for a stable company offering international opportunities?
• Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, Societe Generale employs over 138,000 members of staff in 62 countries and supports daily 29 million clients.
A strong cultural mix thanks to a well-established French company in the Americas:
• Societe Generale opened its first office in the United States in 1938 and in Canada in 1974 and has about 2,500 professionals working in 8 U.S. cities, 3 in Canada as well as in Latin America.
A pillar in the economy which is building the tomorrow's world:
• Societe Generale is not just a financial institution, it is a group that places innovation and sustainable financial practices at the very heart of its culture. The Societe Generale group has made the digital sector a key lever in transforming banking relationships. The 2019 edition of the eCAC40 Trophies ranks Societe Generale at the top rank of the banks that have best evolved in the digital world!
An opportunity to express yourself and get involved:
• Our employees resource groups such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet demonstrate the involvement of our employees for their community
Did you know? Societe Generale remains open as an essential service during Covid-19 ! We have adopted a gradual process of reopening our offices, placing flexibility and health and of our employees at the top of our priorities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000NRJ
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 04/01/2021
Date of publication: 03/11/2020