- Book/Validate Deals, Facilities and Outstandings in Loan IQ in Societe Generale (SG) LOAN SYSTEMS
- Review credit agreement to reconcile terms and conditions to deal structure.
- Handle Loan Servicing activities.
- Book/Validate loan participations (new borrowings, increases, roll overs, pay-downs, commitment reductions)
- Responsible for the daily transfer of loan proceeds; receipt of funds and matching incoming cash
- Prepare/Validate Interest and Fee billing for the direct/Agented Loans, billing the customers and send pro-rata shares to the participants.
- Prepare/Validate notice for breakage fee activity for faxing it to the agent bank; follow-up with traders on rate to be assigned and process accordingly.
- Prepare/Validate notices of activities to fax to all participants/customers for loan confirmation.
- Handle Swift Payments.
- Review the reconciliation of Loan positions, discrepancies in Interest and fee payments etc.
- Prepare/post manual General Ledger (G/L) entries as required.
- Review various system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities; investigating past due items, suspense, receivables, expiring Stand By Letter of Credits (SBLCs), etc.'
Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Experience using Loan IQ System'
'- Knowledge of Financial Products (Especially Loans, Guarantee and Stand by Letter of Credit etc.)
- Basic understanding of Accounting.
- Knowledge about SWIFT Payments.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk.
- Knowledge of Basel Norms.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000PVE
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 04/10/2019
Sr. Analyst - Loan Operations - OPER/FIN
Permanent contract | Bangalore - India | Corporate and Investment Banking
· Home Job Offers Sr. Analyst - Loan Operations - OPER/FIN
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale