As a Junior Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for the reception and validation of invoices.
Your Role in a Nutshell
• In charge of the invoices reception confirmation;
• Check the invoice conformity criteria;
• Apply the accounting and fiscal procedures for booking the invoices, accounts reconciliation, payments;
• Suppliers and Incident management;
• Involved in the daily production monitor and follow-up.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You
• Intermediate level of French;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proactive behavior;
• Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
We also value
• Communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
• Cooperation and team spirit.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Job code: 19000PT6
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 21/11/2019
Date of publication: 18/09/2019
Permanent contract | Romania | Corporate Finance / Accounting
· Home Job Offers Junior AP
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale