Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), the entity who manages the infrastructure for the group.
You will be part of a project managers team (distributed in Bucharest and Paris) working to deliver various environments and information systems for the French Retail Bank.
If you have a keen interest in developing your knowledge on hosting applications and project management take this unique opportunity to work on multiple projects, various technologies and tools and collaborate with from solution project managers, project teams, architects and datacenter technicians.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· In your first steps of your professional development, you will work closely with senior colleagues to grow your skills and become gradually an Integration Project Manager;
· You will be in charged with the delivery of the infrastructure solution as specified by the architects with respect to GTS norms;
· You will manage multiple projects in parallel together with the application development team;
· For the delivery you will collaborate with support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, technical experts);
· Create project skeleton and fill-in the internal project tracking application with information about the machines and components delivered;
· Involved in the cost and time estimation process using internal tools;
· After onboarding to our company and processes, your tasks will start at a simple and more administrative level and we'll increase gradually in complexity and diversity with the desire become a full member of IPM team.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
· You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Good knowledge of English and French (spoken and written);
· Interested in project management, hardware infrastructure, enterprise architectures, IT Service Management, software development/deployment/integration, cloud automation, virtualization;
· basic technical and networking skills (on Linux, Windows, AIX, etc.).
We also value:
· Excellent verbal and written communication;
· Ambitious, self-motivated, adaptable;
· Excellent at working both in a team and individually;
· Methodical approach to problem solving, rigurosity;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Autonomy, proactivity, continuous learning.
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Job code: 19000PTA
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 31/10/2019
Date of publication: 18/09/2019
Integration Project Manager Apprentice
Permanent contract | Bucuresti - Romania | Project Management
· Home Job Offers Integration Project Manager Apprentice
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale