1. Tracking and monitoring of budget/forecast and in particular foster “Cost Control” and “Performance monitoring” culture within the organization. Manage end to end Billing, cost analysis and reporting framework with onshore.
2. Interlocuter with local Finance & Group Finance team to ensure consistency of reports
3. End to end HC and cost monitoring including accurate landing plan and cost predictions.
4. Ability to analyse the HC and cost data to provide comprehensive analysis and reports to the clients.enabling decision making by the management.
KPI Monitoring, Tracking and Coordination:
1. Collating, Tracking and Monitoring all department KPIs with defined frequency.
2. Be the central point for distributing the data to fulfil multiple requests.
3. Publish department level and partner level dashboards on Finance, Production and all transversal KPI as applicable.
1. Business Partnering with department heads to ensure the transversal health of the function is in line with the defined targets.
2. Analyze the impacts on the departments; evaluate needs for Change Management.
3. Follow up with relevant support function contacts to resolve data/process issues.
Coordiation and Follow up on requests from Support functions (HR/CREWS/GTS/STX etc)
1. Ensure the proper follow-up for all requests and initiatives.
2. Ensure delivery of all requested information within timelines and with accuracy of the information.
3. Contribute to information for strategic presentations.
4.. Act as the BL's Point of Contact for external departments on transversal topics, seating, infrastructure,
5. Assist in ensuring a smooth and homogenous communication within the BL across all locations and stakeholders.
6. Perform any other ad hoc duty as requested in line with primary objectives defined.
Functional & Behavioral:
• Some banking experience
• Financial controller
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly organised and independent.
• Able to work in high pressure environment
• Highly motivated and team oriented
• Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
• Ability to follow up all requests/issues to closure
• Ability to reuse, leverage and connect the different data set to to manage last minute requests.
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HBH
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/09/2020
Date of publication: 10/08/2020