Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as aworking student (f/m/d) to support our HR Team in the field of data analytics
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· If data analytics for HR interest you and you would enjoy working in a dynamic, international team then this the chance to join us as a working student could be an ideal personal and professional development opportunity
· You will support the development and implementation of global projects related to transforming the work of HR professionals with the support of data, analytics and automation
· You will create Power BI dashboards and work with us to pave the way to increasingly impactful data analytics to steer HR processes and decision making.
· You will be able to assume responsibility for your own work products and contribute to project teams developing leading HR and technology solutions
· You receive personal mentoring as part of your working student activities for continuous personal development
· We offer the option of support as part of your Master's thesis in the field of HR analytics and technology
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a solid basis in data structuring and an interest in process automation
· Curiosity to learn more about the future of HR Analytics
· You enjoy complex tasks and working independently
Your attributes and skills:
· You are a full-time student studying at one of the universities in Germany (preferably in the Master 1st semester), majoring in analytics or related field
· You work in a structured way that allows you to meet deadlines and schedules
· You love to work in intercultural teams and like to bring in your motivation, initiative and creativity
· Your have a good basis working with Power BI, Tableau or the equivalent and combining data sources from multiple sources
· You have very good written and spoken English skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time