Description de l'offre
Siemens is looking for a Software Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract. He/she will be part of a work team located in Genoa responsible to develop and release innovative services for Industrial Digitalization for the worldwide market.
He /she will work with SIMATIC IT Unified ArchitectureManufacturing Intelligence thatextends the Siemens MOM solution by providing the capability to apply analytics and reporting techniques to operations and business data at the site, regional and global levels.
Watch the video for more details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGN2d-xnmWY
The software engineer as member of an agile team performs work including but not limited to activities related to requirement analysis, design, architecture, user experience, programming, testing, documentation, security and operations.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Contribute to the development of innovative cloud services in the field of the Manufacturing Intelligence .
· Collaborate in a Scrum Team targeting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
· Possibility to fast increase technical skills working alongside talented software engineers / subjects matter experts.
And what about the medium-long term?
· Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to develop solutions to drive the technological innovation in Industry 4.0 ;
· Excellent communication and relational skills, enthusiasm and passion;
· Strong learning attitude;
· Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics or others engineering degree;
· General knowledge in data science / analytics;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Available to business trips;
· Knowledge of main Cloud frameworks AWS and Azure is appreciated
What can we further offer?
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Health insurance;
· Canteen service;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it