Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's market leaders in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technologies. Generating close to $15 Billion in annual revenue. Siemens Healthineers is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Sales Operations Professional for our Ultrasound Imaging Business Area.
The Ultrasound Sales Operations Professional will be responsible for the successful management, production, review and execution of all sales operation’s day to day KPI deliverables. Collaborate and work closely with other BA functions on a variety of projects and initiatives.
· Responsible for all sales operations reports and analytics. Track funnel accuracy and adequacy analysis by Region, product mix trends, and quarterly sales tracker, win/loss reporting, analytics and follow up and pricing analytics and strategies.
· Responsible for MSC deliverables during MTA/MBR budget planning sessions. Work closely with Finance, Product Marketing, Market Research and PMCM on required content and participate in BA planning sessions. Support RBLs in distribution of MTA/MBR information to Regions and any follow up needed
· Act as first point of contact for Regional Sales Heads, Critical Country BA leads, and HUB leader’s escalations
· Work closely with Finance and SCM counterparts to align on unit funnel accuracy vs unit forecast, and demo equipment allocation
· Managing the global ultrasound Shareville excellence and training initiative. Working with Region Shareville leads to maintain Shareville management excellence, create dashboards and reports to measure and support funnel management, marketing initiatives, competitive win rate and intelligence.
· Support MSC team with any operational requirements during product launches. May include operational support during GTM planning and execution.
· Support Vice President of Sales and Region Business Leads with sales operations analytics, reports as needed.
· Lead special projects as identified by VP of Sales
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· Demonstrated success working with senior executives and ability to work independently and within a team
· Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Teams,
· Excellent communicator and strong presentation skills
· Analytical problem solver
· BA/BS education level
· Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· SAP, Sales Force
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .