If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· In your new role you will be responsible for the cyber security & privacy aspect of intelligent infrastructure, that enhances the environmental perception of autonomous vehicles - from cloud to field applications.
· Furthermore, you will develop cyber security measures from the design to the implementation, including relevant architecture and design decisions.
· You will be working on security technologies and drive the implementation and improvement of the security processes within an agile development process.
· You will perform hands on security threat modeling, risk assessment and operational security analysis.
· In addition, you will track the security-related activities during the software life cycle.
· You will align the cyber security concept together with our partners and customers.
· Additionally, security architecture and risk mitigation for enterprise networks or vehicle hardware infrastructure will be part of your new role.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You hold a completed master’s degree in computer science, cyber security, electrical engineering or similar technical degree.
· You bring in long-term professional experience in computer hardware and embedded systems.
· Furthermore, you finished at least one full project cycle of security related topics e.g. Security hardening, Network configuration, Threat risk assessment, etc.
· Advanced experience in cyber security methodologies, cryptography and penetration testing is a must.
· In addition, you already gained knowledge on specifying security & privacy concepts, ideally in the automotive and railway context.
· Knowledge on security methods e.g. Threat Assessment and Remediation Analysis (TARA) to identify and address security risks appropriately is of advantage.
· Having experience with relevant industry standards/guidelines (e.g. IEC62443, ISO27001/2) is a plus.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English will round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time