Senior Business Analyst, Platform Solutions
Senior Business Analyst, Platform Solutions position works directly with stakeholders in the Patient and Product Services (PPS) organization to drive initiatives that will transform the organization. A successful candidate must have experience documenting business processes, requirements, and suggesting improvements. The position collaborates with the IT organization to drive the identification and delivery of solutions to fulfill business needs.
This role requires relationship management, business analysis, and knowledge of systems such as Salesforce.com and Veeva.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Business Case Development:
· Collaborates with PPS stakeholders to establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
· Requirements Gathering:
· Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders to gather and document user requirements, challenging assumptions to find the best solutions.
· Perform process mapping of As IS and To Be processes in conjunction with business stakeholders.
· Project Management
· Provide project status updates leveraging weekly status reports, risk log, risk mitigation plan and project dashboards etc.
· Collaborate with project team to develop project timelines and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, etc.
· User Acceptance Testing:
· Collaborates with business stakeholders and ITS to define user acceptance criteria.
· Accountable for test script development, ensuring test scripts reflect user acceptance criteria.
· Performs functional testing
· Plans and drives user acceptance testing execution including engagement of business stakeholders and sign-off activities.
· Change Management/ Training
· Engages Change Management and Training team to facilitate the development of project communication plan and development/ execution of training of larger scale projects via regular checkpoints and status updates.
· Ensures that Change Management and Training team have information needed to create training materials and project communications.
· Post Go Live Support:
· Lead project hypercare planning and execution
· Facilitate lessons learned/retrospective discussions
Education and Experience:
· Biotech/Life Science industry experience is strongly preferred.
· Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
· Knowledge and prior experience in Agile Scrum SDLC and release management
· 7+ years (BA) experience in requirements definition, user stories, testing, business process mapping, value and prioritization and project management.
· Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure
· Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and analysis, small and large group facilitation, and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability/experience in thinking at a high-level but have the ability to get into details
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.