Framingham, Westborough, and Northborough sites of the Boston Hub will provide critical support to the R&D, Distribution, and Manufacturing operations including, but not limited to those sites in Framingham, Westborough, and Northborough. He/She will deliver the occupational health services needed to meet or exceed regulatory compliance and company guidelines. The right candidate will be instrumental in implementing and delivering occupational health programs to our Boston Hub employees in order to achieve a healthy and safe work environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the operations of the occupational health centers in her area
· Manage and deliver as appropriate all medical surveillance programs in compliance with Federal requirements and Company guidelines. This includes but it is not limited to: Laboratory Animal Allergy, Respiratory protection, Powered Industrial Vehicle, Reproductive Risk assessments, Hearing Conservation, Vision Screening, vaccinations and titers and any other surveillance exams needed based on risk assessments.
· Workers Compensation injury and illness evaluation, treatment and case management for sites as assigned.
· Maintain all medical information in compliance with Occupational Health guidelines, OSHA, HIPAA and other guidelines
· Work closely with HSE partners in regard to Industrial Hygiene data interpretation as it relates to surveillance, PPE, medical recommendations, work risk assessments, work related injury and illness prevention, accommodations, RTW, etc.
· Work with managers, HR, and Disability Management in regard to accommodations, return to work, EAP, fit for duty, ADA, etc.
· Manage the Medical Emergency Response Teams for sites assigned. This includes but it is not limited to training, Hep B immunizations and AED program
· Manage OH issues remotely when appropriate, some sites operate 24/7/365 and nurses must be available by cell to support site at all times.
· Provide travel consultations to international travelers
· Comply with NAOH Key Performance Indicators and provide relevant metrics
· Provide employee wellness and prevention programs
· Identify trends in employee injuries and work with manager and HSE partners to develop action plans to address identifies issues.
· Assist in rollout of national and site-specific wellness initiatives
· Participate in walk-throughs on campus at least quarterly
· Manage minor non-occupational health issues for employees, including behavioral health issues with compassion and sensitivity.
· Supervise contract staff including nurses and medical assistants, and communicate with regional manager regarding their performance as needed.
· High-school level command of spelling, grammar, and math, and/or basic vocational skills training (e.g., high school diploma, general education degree)
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Area of specialization : Bachelor degree in Nursing
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.