KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PARTNER
Site Business Partner, Management Reporting and Performance Analysis
· Be the Finance Business Partner for manufacturing team .
· Provide accurate and effective management reporting and performance measurement with Variances & explanations, trend analysis for future Forecast, cost control, headcount and project financial management.
· Identify & communicate areas for attention to maintain & improve Low cost performance. i.e. Cost reduction areas in material & conversion cost, maximization of favorable variances, yield improvement etc. and monitoring implementation of agreed action plan .
· Support Sanofi manufacturing system on articulation of 3P actions of Operational performance.
· Simulate new Cogm for projects, sourcing cases, scenario building for efficient ways of working.
· ATLAS update + MARCO reconciliation upstream
· PPV reporting.
· Standard Costs calculation & update, BOM and routing update together with L&P/Prod/AQ
· Back up to Financial planning & analysis
Capex & Inventories Management
· Coordinate capital expenses budget proposals with evaluation of alternatives.
· Ensure full adherence to group & local Capital expense policies & SOPs
· Monitor authorized CAPEX & Periodic reporting in CRT and SHINE.
· Carry out post project completion analysis to review & confirm the proposed & actual business benefit realization
· Follow-up Inventory and in coordination with Supply Chain propose action plans to reach targets
· Ensure accurate Inventory valuation, write-offs, destruction approval workflows are in line with local and group guidelines.
· Inventory stock take, capitalization of variances, monitoring against Athena in line with procedures
· Support the management team on strategic investment decisions like Product transfers, new products make or buy decision etc. and the impact of business changes.
· Coordinate fixed assets inventory, reconciliation, tagging, disposal.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
Business Plan Budget, Forecasts, Actuals / Financial Planning & Analysis
· Organize timelines and key milestones.
· Develop standard cost in compliance with group guidelines.
· Follow up targets during the budget and LRP process.
· Provide all analysis to understand and explain standard costs.
· Financial Analysis:
Analyze e variances and explain actual results versus Business plan, Forecast etc. every month
Animate, coordinate Budget , LRP and Strat Plan
Master data maintenance
Closing entries, accruals preparation for P&L
· Development & designing of tools, systems & methods
Develop and design tools, system and methods to improve analysis and ways of working.
Support implementation of Group new tools (E-Buy, MyTravel, SHIFT, TM1 ) and training
Contribute to Master data issue resolution.
Prepare & update analytical structure (cost centers, CFN structure etc.)
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Respect of company's values, code of ethics and social charter.
· Respect of personal data protection charter.
· Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
· Bachelor of commerce (Accounting) English section
· 2-5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a related position
· High analytical skills
· High communication, presentation and reporting skills
· Excellent knowledge of computer skills
· Excellent command of English
· HFM /Magnitude / SAP / MARCO
· Lead Competencies:
Act for Change
Strive for results
Commit to Customer
“Desirable” / compromise experience
· CPA or MBA holder is an asset
· Experience in Industrial Costing
· Existing exposure within Finance or Controlling
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.