iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Enterprise Architect - Data & Analytics - VIE Contract (W/M)
Information Technology and Solutions is searching for a VIE in the field of Data & analytics.
This role will focus on specific architecture practices required to transform Sanofi in a data-driven organization.
It is an excellent growth opportunity for an individual contributor, willing to learn, expand and sharpen their skills all around data topics (data management, data governance, cloud based and elastic database management solutions, data lake architectures, data science, master data management, data integration, and business analytics). Moving forward, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) capabilities will become a natural extension of the focus on data management.
Building trusted relationships with ITS (Information Technology & Solutions) service line owners and the business stakeholders will be a key success factor. In the short term, the following items are expected to be delivered by the team, and the VIE architect is expected to contribute to all activities.
· Formalization of the technology master-plan related to data and analytics capabilities, enabling the creation of common layers at enterprise level, shared across functions
· Architecture studies related to solutioning the most critical business questions around data, operational BI (Business Intelligence) & new analytical technologies, including driving the selection of technical components and services
· Simplification of the existing footprint of applications (move to the cloud, reduction of “legacy” applications hosted on-premise)
· Management of technological obsolescence
· Contribute to work groups involving appropriate ITS and business stakeholders to design the Architecture Master-Plan for the Data and Analytics Systems and keep it current for regular publication
· Watch and analyze the technology market and the trends, identify best practices and risks and organize knowledge sharing across the network of solution architects and experts
· Contribute to transversal teams to deliver recommendations and roadmaps for the most critical technology challenges
· Contribute to the creation of MVPs (Minimum Viable Product) / POCs (Proof of Concept) with ITS unit teams for the relevant technologies
· Education: ideally double degree in IT (Information Technology) engineering, with specialization in data & analytics and/or cloud technologies and in Business Administration, Strategy, Marketing or relevant scientific field
· Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience; willing to develop skills in regulated projects and services, data privacy and/or security
· Soft skills: ability to devise creative solutions, challenging the status quo; committed to own the end to end solutioning of issues; ability to negotiate & reach compromises agreeable by different parties and at ease with ambiguity; maintaining highest levels of discipline in designing roadmaps while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
· IT tools: MS Office, knowledge of coding languages is expected
· Language: fluent English, including on technical matters (excellent written and oral communication skills)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.