We are seeking talents for our Vallejo Plant for the position of:
Process EngineerManagerial position
Start date: As soon as possible.
Work schedule: full-time position.
Profile: Bachelor’s in chemical or Industrial Engineer, with 2 years of previous experience in manufacturing.
Do you imagine to be part of one of the largest plant of detergents around the world? You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
At P&G, our best ideas, innovations and sustainability are transformed into reality in our World Class Manufacturing operating facilities, if you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then you will love this role.
Kick off a challenging and rewarding engineering career, in Vallejo Plant!
The role is for an Engineer to be responsible for the Material, Processes and Delivery of packages, quality management system and quality assurance (QA) for detergents manufacturing operations, along with having co-responsibility for plant-related regulatory affairs.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
•Savings projects leader: Demonstrate technical mastery to find opportunities in the operation process to increase efficiency, reduce cost, and execute with excellence projects. Maintain communication with global platforms and participate in loss analysis sessions to evaluate cost reduction ideas for our site.
•New initiatives: Participate in initiatives meetings and share technical perspective from the site. Develop experimental order and production qualification documents. Keep communication with Research & and Package Development functions as part of initiative delivery.
•Site management: Single point of contact for managing all changes on the plant. Participate in site daily direction setting and provide support to resolve technical issues on the site.
•Quality: Update specifications, qualify new materials, meeting with suppliers and supply management to improve material quality, support site on all validations QA on technical trainings.
• Live in Mexico City and available to work in Vallejo.
• 2 years of experience in Engineering Process (preferably on technology operations or liquids/ powder or paste operation).
• Great leadership skills and passion for People Development - a critical aspect of this role is the development of plant technicians to higher levels of technical mastery, problem solving and capability using MPD tools.
• Proficiency communication in English, Spanish and Portuguese (desired) languages to maintain & develop the essential key relationships with P&G partners and external suppliers.
• Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
• Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
• Commercial Skills- Effective relationship with purchasing requires strong understanding of chemicals marketplace, and the skills to convert technical ideas into bottom-line savings
• Travel availability, because you will be required to travel to technical centers, plants and supplier sites. The level of travel will be determined by the work plan
What we Offer :
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, supportive and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
About Us :
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours
México, Distrito Federal, Mexico Job Type: Full-time Req No: ENG00002187