Occupational Health Assistant are vital to the success of the Vibrant Living Health team. From Day 1, you will be providing support our Occupational Health Nurses and Occupational/Personal Health Physician. The position is a dual role comprised of administrative responsibilities and Occupational/Personal Health direct care and medical testing.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
Meaningful work from Day 1:
We do various types of work, including medical record management, handling schedules, assist in primary care and preventative services, collecting and documentation of assessment information so much more. From the beginning, you will be getting involved.
We offer you:
· Ownership of your work from your first day
· The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
· Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
· Known for providing a safe work environment
· Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to be able to display administrative responsibilities, including:
· Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Proficient with computer applications
· Maintaining accurate records and data
· Demonstrate strong communication skills to be effective in building positive relationships
· Handle confidential information
· High Level of trust and integrity
· Operates with a high sense of urgency
· Ability to set priorities and work independently
We believe you will find your work rewarding. Your responsibility will be providing administrative, personal and occupational health to support the Occupational Health Nurse and Physician, such as:
The administrative responsibilities include:
· Electronic medical record management ensuring confidentiality and privacy of health and personal information.
· File Management: Scanning, Faxing, Filing
· Managing/scheduling appointments
· Ensuring 100% compliance with medical testing programs
· Owner of several critical programs requiring tracking data and trending results to maintain Key Element capability.
· Engagement in Wellness programs including participation in site Vibrant Living team
· Supply management and ordering
The Personal Health responsibilities include:
· Check patient in and take vitals for Urgent Care and Physical Exams
· Perform EKG’s
· Assist clinic Physician and Nurse Practitioner in primary care and preventative care services
The Occupational Health responsibilities include:
· Ability to triage emergencies, provide appropriate care and/or alert necessary ERT systems.
· Knowledgeable in and practices effective Blood Borne Pathogens (BBP) management
· Collection and documentation of assessment information to provide to a physician or RN
· Navigation of employees to appropriate medical resources in the community
· Conduct the following under MD direction and supervision of RN with appropriate training and certifications:
· Administer OTC Medications in compliance with licensure
· Travel health nursing tasks
· Venipuncture for blood testing
· Medical testing in compliance with Federal and State mandated programs and P&G specific monitoring. May include medical surveillance testing and assistance with program management
· Incident and pre-placement, post offer drug testing
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
We believe you’ll be a good fit, if you have a:
· High School diploma or GED or equivalent education
· LPN license
Preferred work experience or certifications:
· CPR/First Aid/AED Qualification
· Occupational Health Experience
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: MFG00006261