Master Data Solution Architect
Location: Warsaw (20 Zabraniecka Street)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to build competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
The Master Data Solution Architect is one of the most foundational IT roles in P&G Master Data organization. Solution Architect leads the architecture strategy for master data and three-year roadmap. He/She defines master data functional areas of the IT landscape, ensures that P&G is leveraging its scale on process, data, application, technology decisions, and maintains clarity on ownership.
Solution Architect stays in touch with the most modern technology trends, IT risks and opportunities, and is uniquely positioned to define and introduce changes so that architecture stays robust, well-operating, and scalable. Solution Architect builds extensive network with other solution and platform architects to ensure master data architecture stays consistent with other platforms, is well integrated with them, as well as it is serving the other platforms’ and services’ needs.
Your responsibilities include:
• Developing the three-year master plan for master data applications across technology platforms such as: SAP ECC, SAP S/4, PEGA
• Architecting the proper integration architecture within master data platform and across other platforms (Supply Chain, R&D, BI, etc.)
• Supporting application and solution manager in building the best in class applications inline with master data architecture
• Consulting on the best way to integrate with master data solutions to get or create the necessary data
• Developing relationships with business, service, and operations organizations that impact business processes and applications in the master data platform
• Representing Master Data platform at the corporate architecture review boards
• English fluency and at least a Bachelor’s degree
• Significant experience in enterprise/solution architecture
• Significant experience in SAP platform
• Experience in master data area
• ABAP, ALE/idoc, SAP PI/PO experience
• Solution architecture experience
• Integration architecture experience
• ITIL Basic, DAMA, TOGAF certification is a plus
• S/4 HANA, PEGA experience - a plus
• P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one;
• Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications);
• Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G;
• Flexible work arrangements;
• P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans);
• Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks®.
The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002331