P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide.This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Are you a technologically savvy professional with a deep understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce? Do you also have the strategic mindset to analyze data to discover actionable insights and create compelling marketing plans and campaigns?
We are looking for a Marketing Technologist who possesses strong technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully execute DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs. Our roles are critical enablers at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics where technical expertise and strategic attitude are the key to success.
As a Marketing Technologist, you will help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today’s digitally savvy. You are the change agent working within IT and across the company to build an advantage.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
· Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, inform new business models and optimize digital/ecommerce operations.
· Develop and Maintain KPI Dashboard.
· Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment.
· Lead all technical projects including but not limited to: platform expansion and sales channel expansion.
· Own, create, and manage all tagging and tracking of DTC sites.
· Activate strong digital plans to drive traffic while linking all digital campaigns to our product pages.
· Manage all website connections and data pipeline.
· Work with marketing agency to test/measure marketing activities/tests.
· Lead and communicate to a team of developers to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results.
· Provide Technical Expertise to Brand Manager/Brand Director.
In this role, you are responsible for:
· Explaining data insights/strategies to multiple business partners resulting in action from the brand.
· Learn new platforms, coding languages, and APIs.
· Clustering algorithms, regression analysis (both linear and logistic), and market basket analysis.
· Writing/executing a data strategy.
· A BS or MS/MBA in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics.
· Power BI or Tableau – experience with designing and building dashboards
· Data wrangling skills
· Working/running/coordinating with multiple parties on a project with multiple objectives
· Clearly disseminate complex technical problems to business owners in plain language
· Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice
· Experience with APIs (Shopify or Big Commerce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook GraphAPI, Facebook Pages API, Stripe and/or Braintree, Paypal Website tagging)
· Knowledge of data flows and data architectures
· Experience with using data as a strategic choice for the business to identify use cases to build the business and fill gaps in data, processes, and systems to realize the value
· Able to explain data insights/strategies to multiple business partners resulting in action from the brand
· Open minded/willingness to learn new platforms, coding languages, and APIs (Python, R, SQL, Knime)
· Ability to pull data through APIs with python, R, or Postman
· Experience with clustering algorithms, regression analysis (both linear and logistic), and market basket analysis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002228