Responsible for the health service for P&G Taiwan in accordance with local legal requirement and company policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include, but are not limited to the following. Other medical duties may be assigned from AMA/GC medical leader.
Assure compliance with regulatory requirements regarding health service in TW.
Manage the onsite health initiatives and contract OH/medical staff.
Build up the site Health System Key Element capacity for TW.
Supporting the Vibrant living team and GVLAD event in TW.
Manage site EAP service provider to deliver high quality service.
Manage annual health check program including the vendor management.
Collaborate with outside resources for health program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, regulatory agencies, etc.
Administer the company’s Occupational Health Program, such as Medical Emergency Response, , First Aid training, etc.
Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve people’s health.
Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations, and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services by providing content expertise.
Assisting in design and develop primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion plan.
· Active nursing license as registered nurse. Bachelor’s degree.
· 3-5 years’ experience occupational Health.
· Certification in occupational health or case management preferred.
· Understanding of regulations applicable to occupational health and safety.
· Strong ability to oral communication and recording routine reports and correspondence in English.
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan - Greater China Job Type: Full-time Req No: HR 00003685