Ready to assume responsibility and put theory to practice? The ESCP 24h challenge is your opportunity to land your P&G internship or job in just 24 hours, from the comfort of your home campus!
Working at P&G means responsibility and meaningful work from Day 1, no matter whether you join us as an intern or start your career with us. We are currently offering jobs and/or internships in the following functions:
· Analytics & Insights
· Sales / Customer Business Development
· Supply Chain Management When you choose P&G as the place to begin and build your career, you’re choosing more than an employer. P&G is a company with a history of making ground-breaking discoveries, a passion for making life better through innovative products and community outreach, a portfolio of leading brands you know and love, and a robust leadership development program. Join us, and you’ll work on exciting assignments and make a meaningful impact from Day 1.
What does it mean to be a P&G intern?
As a P&G intern, you build global, groundbreaking databases; establish face-to-face relationships with our most important customers; work on local, national and international marketing campaigns; and more. All before you graduate. All from Day 1. Join us, and you, too, can play a role in innovative and meaningful work that helps bring our leading brands to life.
What does it mean to start your career at P&G?
Starting your career at P&G, you will take responsibility and make decisions that will have an influence on our business. You will be challenged to think strategically and to be innovative. The majority of our people start at an entry level and then progress throughout the company—and we’re proud to say that we develop almost exclusively from within as part of our "build from within" strategy. From Day 1, you’ll build leading brands, and we’ll build you into an industry leader.
Ready to be challenged, develop, and leave your mark? Apply for the ESCP 24h Challenge today!
We are looking for excellent students with:
very good studying results
extracurricular activities as part of their resume
very good German & English skills
analytical thinking capacity
Application deadline: 6 October
· CV as a separate document
· Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
· Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
· Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
· Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
· Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment
· Mention your desired function in your cover letter and/or CV
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process
A note on citizenship
P&G is driven to make life better—not just within the company, but out in the wider world. This holds true for everything we do, from the way we package our products to the support we offer our teams to the initiatives we lead around the world. From Day 1, we’ve been committed to doing the best by each other—our employees, our consumers, and all people of the world. And you will be, too.
P&G wants to be a model, global corporate citizen. We are known as a company that is governed responsibly and behaves ethically, that is transparent in its business dealings, that supports good causes and protects the environment, and that provides an appealing place to work where our employees are treated well and are given the opportunity to be all they can be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Steps after your application:
You will be informed of the outcome of your online application by the ESCP as of October 27.
To be counted as a participant, you must be enrolled at the ESCP Europe.