Supply Chain Analytics Data Scientist
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Product Supply team in Geneva, this is a fabulous opportunity to derive actionable insights and enable better decision making through advanced analytics. You will be using artificial intelligence, data visualisation, mathematical modelling and analytic engines to build insights and generate plans from data to support a wide variety of supply chain and influence multi-million-dollar decisions.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
· Communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive
· You will be using data visualisations tools (Spotfire, Tableau) and analytical tools (R, Python, SAS, JMP, Hive and Impala)
· You will work across global Supply Chain teams driving insights into actions that will improve business results
· Work on projects with data science teams, multi-functional partners and senior management to achieve the project objectives
· Work with technology partners to translate your innovations into analytic solutions
· Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
· A Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field such as: Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Maths, Statistics, Analytics or Data Science
· Strong passion for data analytics and demonstrable experience in a FMCG Supply Chain organisation
· Good technical & analytical skills – R, Python, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modelling etc.
· Able to work well in diverse backgrounds, not afraid to challenge, not afraid to be creative with strong collaboration skills
· Fluent English essential
· Good understanding of Business Intelligence tools such as KNIME, Tableau and Spotfire
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
· Flexible work arrangements
· P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Geneva, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002270