A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Job Title: eCommerce Content Coordinator
Segment: Petcare US
Function: Sales / eCommerce
Location: Franklin, TN
Line Manager’s Name & Title: Emily Harder, eContent & Digital Merchandising Lead
The eCommerce Content Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring flawless execution of content management across all Petcare brands through working with various stakeholders to ensure our customers have streamlined access to all content deliverables (product information, copy, imagery, and marketing assets) in a timely an accurate manner.
K ey Responsibilities:
· Manage eCommerce Content lifecycle in the PXM (Product Content Experience Management) tool–
· Identify projects, assign project numbers
· Manage process workflow, approvals, and content completeness and accuracy
· Ad-hoc manual data/content updates
· Serve as the main point of contact for PXM system expertise and administration requests.
· Identifies and provides recommendations to address opportunities in current content management process.
· Troubleshoot data issues and drives efficiency through process improvements and cross-functional partnerships.
· Work with agencies to ensure all projects are captured, measured and reported to ensure completion.
· Participate in weekly meetings and status updates with agencies and internal teams (Sales Planning, Brand Marketing, Project Management, etc.)
· In house expert for our Product Content Management tools (PXM/DAM) and workflow tools.
· Partnering on strategic content initiatives to ensure omni-channel, shopper consistency and test and learns to drive capability in the organization.
Context and Scope:
Under the leadership of the eCommerce Content Manager and collaboration with Brand Marketing, eCommerce Agency, and Digital Merchandisers, the eCommerce Content Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the eCommerce Product Content life cycle. This person serves as the expert for PXM, and helps to troubleshoot any issues. Product content must be delivered accurately and on time and execution must be aligned with business stakeholders and key retailers, such as: Amazon Chewy, Walmart, PetSmart, etc... For Mars Petcare, this role is a process focused role and requires a high degree of autonomy in a constantly changing environment.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
· 2 years - experience in coordination role, exposure to project management, and solid collaboration and communication skills
· Undergraduate degree
· Proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
· Exceptional communication skills to educate & report across all key performance metrics
· Experience in managing brand portfolios of products online
· Experience/familiarity with data management tools and processes
· Have basic commercial understanding of eCommerce
· Understand core business metrics and tools
· Prior experience at a large CPG organization, retailer or agency with exposure to teamwork, systems, data, insights and learnings
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Merchandising, Data Management, Project Manager, Retail, Data, Technology