The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world's most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Within a team of three, the IT Support Agent will provide technical support on the field and from remote to the three hotels constituing the Venice cluster: Hotel Danieli, The Gritti Palace and The St. Regis Venice.
Main responsibilities include:
· Install, configure, manage, maintain, test, evaluate, and repair computer networks, workstations, support server system(s), supporting hardware/software, user accounts, and computer/telephone rooms.
· Train/instruct users in proper use and security of all systems. Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software/LAN and WAN/internet.
· Respond to program error messages. Provide network communications support and technical guidance. Refer major problems to vendors/technicians.
· Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
· Consult with others to assess/analyze/resolve computing needs and system requirements. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment/systems.
· Plan and coordinate information technology-related equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements.
· Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
· Provide end-user support for all applications.
· Plan and manage disk space for entire network.
· Maintain accurate inventory of all technological devices.
· Enter commands and activate controls on computers and equipment. Ensure backup tapes are locked in a fireproof safe.
· Technical school degree or a keen interest in IT
· Intermediate Italian and English language skills are mandatory
· Motivated and proactive
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.