It’s all about joining a team where your passion for product and delivering great service is in your DNA.
Your experience tells a story, but the right attitude speaks louder still – You’ll be confident & engaging , excellent at communicating and have a passion for products.
We want our Customers to step in and feel M&S. As a Service Greeter you’ll create that first moment that leaves a lasting impression. You’ll be joining a team that works across our expert areas in Foods.
This role will is a full time and will include weekend working. Typical shifts will over core days and include late night working
What’s in it for you?
· 20% Staff discount on most things from furniture, fashion and of course food
· First class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team
· Continued development – You’ll learn lots from the M&S Food experts, so you’ll be at the table when it comes to foodie knowledge
· Options to progress – it’s something we’re proud of at M&S. Only if you want to that is. If you don’t, it won’t stop us investing in your continued learning
· Onsite subsidised staff cafe
· Flexible working options
· Holiday Entitlement 28 days – with more earned the longer you’re with us
· Celebration Day – a paid day off to celebrate something that’s important to you *
· Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity *
· Perks and Discounts via the M&S Choices website (these are great and there are lots!) including;
· Holiday Buying Scheme – Buy up to an additional 2 weeks of leave per year *
· Cycle to Work scheme where you can buy a new bike *
All applications are completed online. You’ll answer some simple questions and If successful you will be invited to complete a short video interview - we call this your M&S audition so you’ll take centre stage.
If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to an assessment in store where you’ll meet the team and take part in a group exercise and short interview
If this describes you then you’ll love being a Food Customer Assistant at our Manchester store, we have a range of positions available including fixed term and permanent, full and part time.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
*Qualifying period applies